Alice Lazarian is the Vice President & owner of one of Canada’s largest scaffold and structural steel operations. Over the course of her career, she successfully led each of the Canada Scaffold Supply Co.Ltd. divisions comprising of the Scaffold, Structural Steel, CSS Connectors, Swing Stage, Shoring and Safety Equipment departments.
Madlene and Alice Lazarian, the second generation carrying on the vision of their parents, continue to grow the family business, attracting the most talented and caring employees and deliver the very best products and services to Canada Scaffold Supply loyal customers.
Alice Lazarian is a graduate of University of British Columbia with degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering. With over 20 years of construction and integrated project management experience, Ms. Lazarian, partnering with the executive team, played an important role in bringing Canada Scaffold Supply Co. Ltd. to the level it is today.
Alice showcases exceptional leadership skills, solid background and expertise in construction industry on daily basis by running a successful business which promotes the value of employee satisfaction and safety. Integrated project management, estimating, operational and human resources management and business development are just a few of her strength.
As a Vice President to leading company in the construction industry, Alice Lazarian has vast experience and profound skills to
- Lead in the development of the annual corporate business plan and of the operating budgets
- Stay abreast of current developments and trends in all relevant technical/professional areas
- Guide and counsel management team to help them accomplish operational goals & objectives and facilitate orderly operation of the overall business
- Constantly review operating results to operating objectives, correct any discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Ensure each project has a defined construction strategy
- Have a disciplined approach to all job relevant reporting, documentation and administration, as well as follow-up on construction projects documentation and administration.
- Emphasize & monitor safety performance and obligations in all client service areas and be a leader in a constant “safety culture” for all field activities.
- Establish and maintain making business decisions based on a cost/benefit analysis to ensure competitive advantage
- Development with identifying the best opportunities for the company
- Lead and participate in orientation, training and mentoring
- Provide annual written & verbal performance reviews/evaluations and conduct performance reviews for all direct reports
- Ensure corporate values/standards of business conduct/human resource philosophy is personally and departmentally demonstrated and upheld
Alice Lazarian is on LinkedIn