Madlene Lazarian oversees planning, operations and financial information, risk management and future financing. Reporting to the Board of Executives, the CFO provides strategic leadership and coaching to other members of the team which includes the accounting, human resources, community relations, legal, and tax functions.
Alice and Madlene Lazarian, the second generation carrying on the vision of their parents, continue to grow the family business, attracting the most talented and caring employees and deliver the very best products and services to Canada Scaffold Supply loyal customers.
Madlene Lazarian is a graduate of University of British Columbia and the University of Toronto with degrees in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and a Masters in Business Administration, Finance. With over 20 years of construction and integrated project management experience, Mrs. Lazarian, partnering with the executive team, played an important role in bringing Canada Scaffold Supply Co. Ltd. to the level it is today. She assists on strategic and tactical matters of overall operations as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
As a Chief Financial Officer to leading company in the construction industry, Madlene Lazarian has vast experience and profound skills to
- Establish and maintain relationships with investors, private and institutional
- Manage the entire finance and accounting functions
- Maintain strong relations with senior executives and provide financial advice
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Collaborate with the executive leadership team and finance and audit committees around trends and changes in the operating model and operational delivery
- Develop short term and long-term financial strategy and objectives of the organization and assess the organizations performance
- Establish internal control process to manage and grow the business and develop risk management policy
- Adhere to all government-imposed deadlines for tax reporting and other financial reports
- Oversee and direct the preparation for the annual audit, serve as the liaison between the auditors and the organization
- Direct and coordinate the establishment of budget programs
Madlene Lazarian is on LinkedIn